Pages

Saturday 20 October 2012

Training

Today.. actually dunno shd write or not.. haha, just would like to share it out..

Actually morning when wake up, mum told me, u hv to cold down.. something need to inform u.. so when i was informed that my car kena langgar.. hmm.. say real, i very cold.. unbelievable.. go out and take a look.. ok.. left front tyre there hurt seriously.. bumper also go in n stuck the tyre, light almost come out... car move back a bit as where i park.. so suspect a big car knock it and when return.. push my car to behind a bit 2..  nothing to say.. do not know who did tat as it happens in the midnite.. sommore need rush to training today.. so cant do much and wake up my brother, take me to the training.. 

Anyhow.. when colleague fetch me back tat time.. saw the car again.. ><" then only start heart pain... haha.. but at least, the car still there, n lucky no ppl is hurt.. just need to worry.. how much to fix it and how m i go to work .. since my car.. actually i think still can drive, just whether danger or not.. because the tyre is like not really in correct position.. hmm... ~ tomorrow need take to workshop to check lu.. 

then come to the training portion.. trainer is quite humour, at least will not let u feel bored when u sit inside there.. title is "Effective Communication", mainly is how to handle customer (due to my company is service center ma.. ) but sure, trainer said can apply to real life too, as actually not only in handling customer, u would like to have effective communication with your family, spouse, family or colleagues, as how to convey a message correctly, and learn how to 'listen', as not only left ear in, right ear out, is really listen - understand - put into heart and reply accordingly.. think back.. did i do that well? Communicate effective.. i dont think so.. as can see some of my failure and something slips away from me due to my poor communication skill.. and thru a practise, i found that when im too gan jiong or not in a stable condition.. i cant think proper.. then only i can think the overall after i cold down or slow down.. hmm.. good thing found this as understand self more - time for improvement.. 

other than that, learnt how to handle conflict.. under what situation which way to handle conflict is better, what kind of ppl will mostly take what kind of style to handle conflict, for myself.. i think mostly is under 'TEDDY BEAR' category.. accommodate and mostly only get a 'LOSE-WIN' situation..   accept it so that to make thing peace.. and refer back to my real life, really .. i can see what is the situation im under now.. and fews thing quite obviously is i'm under the 'LOSE-LOSE' situation liao.. haha ~ this only will happen when both party try to avoid the problem.. action shd be taken to solve it? i do not know.. as i really dunno how to handle.. no matter for myself, or my family.. but at least, i still got my friend around.. 

Quite benefits from the training.. then after that actually would like to relax a bit, window shopping a bit at Sunway, but got 1 colleague following, which make me really cant freely enjoy the shopping.. haha.. is ok.. nvm.. understand more from him that about a salesperson in a workplace. 

Suddenly.. feel like i need a great big hug .. 

Goodnight.. may have a nice sleep tonight.. 

1 comment:

  1. When you need energy, find me~ I was like live energizer hahaha!!~

    ReplyDelete