Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

first day of August~

Actually recently go to work is giving me the feel like go to suffer, totally no fun and feel tension. This morning, the feel is become more, because I twisted my neck, make me so want to take mc ah~~

no matter how, I still drove my car head to office. right shoulder is quite pain when try to turn the sterling, so can say I'm only using my left hand, the hand that not really have power to drive, haha... feel kinda tiring also. 

Same thing, busy working day. Today need to attend a conf call, which need to suggest some enhancement on the system, with my new supervisor... hmm... how to say, found something weird thru the discussions. My this new supervisor, in work, I believed thats he can do very well on something target, and this is what I really need to learn from him - direct and straight to the point, look for root cause, settle n get the outcome / target. However, just can say he not really know how to handle... or, how to say... the way he talking, really I cant catch when he is serious or joke... unless u see his face.. but thru the conf call, another side cant see his face... so I not sure how that fellow think, as almost until the end, I can feel the another side sound like a bit... impatient... >< 

Night, gathering with ex-colleagues. First suggestion actually is steambot, but due to me n another friend also Not really fancy about that, we changed place. Just... I really surprise they will choose that place... an italian style restaurant... because my this gang always is quite save one, normally will not choose this kind of restaurant....

We had nice conversation, and the food there is nice as well. Keep chit chatting and updated each other the news. Then in the middle, one of my friend walk away for a while... I didn't expect this action got what special, then later I know what happen already. The waiter come to our table and ask: should I come up the cake now? Lolz~ surprise gone! As they actually prepare the cake n want the waiter bring it up to surprise me~ then my friend kept say about the waiter 'don't know do'. haha, still, I still feel so, as I really didn't think they will buy me a cake~~

Then, the waiter want me to give speech... hahaha... just thank to them loh.. and sing me birthday day song... ask my name, ms yau.. so when sing happy birthday with a 'ms', feel kinda weird. Then they help me make a wish, again, is to find a bf and get married soon! Lolz~ and finally, I manage to blow birthday candle, haha~

So, this make my day, at least feel better. Again, thanks friend that still willing help me celebrate birthday. No matter simple or suprise, with or w/o cake or present, most important is the sincere. I'm grateful I got so many great friend around me, n I always hope friendship can b sustain for long and nice.

Cheer~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment