Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

weekend - 母亲节快乐!

a kinda full weekend~ n yeah, the thing I'm worrying so long, 'aunty' finally visited me, means I got no worry to enjoy my trip in the end of the month ~~ ^^

after having an a bit down Friday night, wake up on sat morning by sis morning call is not feeling too bad. as she is asking us whether to yum cha with her o not. sure OK as mum actually is waiting for it as well, but she just worry the timing as today we are going to attend a short course.

after a nice breakfast - dim sum, still got some free time. but we just head to the training center to avoid late. luckily we did it, because at first the email is writing start at 10.30am, but then we receive a SMS said that actually revise the time earlier, haha, then we able to get a nice seat for it.

this is about e-commerce, which is actually about how to open a shop online, and the course is free n provided by a very famous online company, which consider a no.1 online shop platform in Malaysia. my sis planning to have 1, that is y she attend this n invite me to go with her. so good that to learn something new n interesting ~ n in the end, haha... I know it is not easy to operate an online shop, n so far I don't have a mind as well, but I'm interested on the company itself, as the environment n the team, operation make me feel excited. the lecturer actually inform that they need more trainer, if interest can contact him. hmm... im thinking whether got other job position or not, but so sad I can't see any after I try to search their website... ><

the course is end around 1, happy that we will have 2nd round on next month, to understand more details n skills. looking forward on it. after the course, both of us go for some shopping, as need buy a cake for my mum, hehe, then we dabao some 冰品 as well due to the hot weather. wow, then found a very nice environment yum cha place, dunno got chance to ask ppl come here or not? because my gang stay so far... very less they will come down here for yum cha. but at least next time I got some idea where to go, hehe.

n then home n had some precious family time. dad is with us as well. chit chatting n sure had mahjong session with them. lots of joke is created n I hope my parents enjoy the session, as I think they always hope their children b with them, somemore with the grand child as well. also, my younger bro 难得 stay home n company them as well~

Sunday, mother day - a little shopping day with them. enjoy a nice brunch at sunway. mum managed to buy a clothes, and we almost bought a massage bed cost around 7k. dad tried very like it, and first come to our mind is, very suit for my grandma... as now most of the time she only can lay on the bed, with this massage bed, can help her on the blood circulation. just in Sabah yet to have this, only kk got... so we have to wait see whether they will launch at my hometown or not. then my dad like very want to buy one put at home hhere. I'm thinking if he really want, then I will take it n pay for them. however, mum didn't agree as oledi got a massage chair at home, so end up didn't get it.

around 3pm, we head back to home. when home, feel very tired for me  n get a nice nap. although most of the people will not let mum to cook on the. mother day, hehe... my mum cook  a very nice dinner for us XD haha... but I still make her a bit disappointed in the end of the day because she actually hope for another short session of mahjong before sleep, but due to I saw my nephew is calling want to go sleep, so I suggest bring him to go sleep 1st then only we start play, without any worrying... end up, this naughty boy didn't sleep n keep playing on his bed... so we miss the session n quite late to have it anymore...

mum, I love u. sorry that I become more n more silent, even a black face once a while... due to work tension and other reasons, n always make u worry. sorry that I not like last time always give u a hug out of sudden...

happy that this morning I got my courage to give u a hug n a kiss.

mum, I love u always.... wish u always with great health n happy....


No comments:

Post a Comment