Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Tuesday? Blue....

Most of the ppl will have monday blue, but for me.. tell u the truth, i will hv TUESDAY blue more than monday.. dunno why, i will feel sienz when come to 2nd day of work.. coffee.. is a muz for me for this day..

Today, really a BLUE day for me.. normally i will say, blue = blur.. but today, no more.. not blur, i hope to be blur also, at least i know what im doing or what i shd do next.. but no, what i can think of the word for myself tooday is.. "blank".. 

keep bz non stop work since morning, understood that i will need to prepare alot things / reports, so inform colleague to assist to backup some of my jobs, then hope that can clear off my backlogs.. however, looks like it just didnt work well as hick up keep happen n still cause me bz around w/o really can do what i target to do.. end up.. i stayback for OT.. OK.. fine, as i dun mind as long as can clean up my messy abit... HOWEVER, when i done the daily task & want to start to clear my blacklogs there.. i TOTALLY blank, i cant think off what i shd do next! what a sad.. fren remind me on the TO DO LIST.. but i cant think about anything.. sommore colleague come and told me some.. not really good news, so giv up at last n decide to home & rest.. 

thought that at home will be more peaceful & relax.. thinking to start my new book - time management n see whether can help me on my work or not.. haiz.. but really not a good day for me today, something happens too.. and caused the situation looks bad now.. always ask her not to overdo herself, especially this coming friday she gonna go for operation, but she still cannot tahan & keep pushing herself for something else.. very obvious is we cant give her enough confidence that we can settle the thing.. what a sad.. but truth is, what she said is rite also.. just sometime im thinking, when grow up is that mean really these kind of issue will happen? as when the child got their own family, lots thing changed. they will hv to take k & consider 2 sides of feeling, n might put less effort on 1 side.. so hv to learn to think the other way & be considerate.. really, no right or wrong but just see how u see only.. haiz..

Actually plan to sleep early, or just enjoy my book before sleep, hehe.. whatever, nvm, just hope tml will be a better day.. 

nitezz



No comments:

Post a Comment