Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

准备

last weekend, had a nice weekend with friend & family.. somehow.. leg pain again due to walk / drive too much..? urgh.. mayb because im wearing a kinda high heel & shopping in sunway for WHOLE~ DAY~ .. cause the leg not feeling so well.. next time better dun torture myself with that~~

Haha, anyway, kinda enjoy the shopping session with my mum.. n bought something that is in my target list~ ^^ but then.. end up very tired and amazingly.. i slept before 10.30pm! haha.. then got a very sweet dreams =) long time didnt really have a nice dreams like that.. about what? hehe... keep it in my heart~ ^^

Monday liao.. already expect i will need to clear up lots of my job.. n really, start to got the 'excited' and 期待de feel... just like usual.. dunno why suddenly feel my jobs like cannot finish? a lots need to settle, pass to colleague, and etc~ and .. bring job to home too~~ hahaz.. long time nvr tried so? just would like to clear as much as i can..

today boss asked.. what is the 1st thing u will do when u r there? say real.. i dunno.. luckily he explained something .. haha.. now really start gan jiong too.. as really do not have this kind of experience.. feeling really very complicated now~~ worry cant do it well~ n still hope can enjoy the trip..

somehow, any issue.. in office most of the chinese i can really can campur with them.. (except boss lar.. sure), but this time.. the guy will go with me ~_~" i really not familiar with him.. hahaz.. but then i will be there with him for 1 whole week, although my boss will be there too.. but boss will go there later & come back earlier.. just hope i at least.. not so 冷场 when in the airplane? haha.. n i know my style.. when go to 1 place,  i hope can walk2  around.. hmm.. looks like tis time hv to control myself a bit.. no matter how, a gal alone at there.. if not really know the situation, better dont act alone or simply walk alone lu~~ or somehow b fren with him ~ kaka.. so that i can pull him to company me to go around? hahaha

 hmm.. still got wat havent pack? i dunno.. a lot thing in my mind, juz can here & there do a bit lolz ~ count down? more to gan jiong now.. hahahha~ tomorrow going a busy day again~~ hope .. everything will go thru smoothhhh~ ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment