Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

These few days...

Actually before come in.. got a lot wanna to write.. but when here.. hehe.. looks like cut it short better~

Last week, very desperate wanna go windows shopping.. but end up didnt.. anyhow.. weekend.. suddenly called up sis and date her for shopping~ haha.. although is went with her 2 children.. but kinda enjoy as they consider kinda OK as will not run here & there themselves ^^ n 2 days i had been 3 shopping center!! XD bought something ~ a pair of shoes n a skirt.. which not cost more than RM 50 ~~ kakaka~ syiok!! & finally i got chance to walk walk a mall that i wanted to walk so long... PXXAXXGM MALL~ 

Due to brother go outstation to attend fren's wedding .. so i will be alone, then sis ask me stayed her house.. and help her younger son to celebrate bday~ very enjoyable to play with tat 2 kids, and sure the baby ^^ but very tired also.. since need to help take k them.. n already sick for few days + period.. although only a small sick - but makes me lost my voice for 2 days, until today still soar throat @@ n thanks mum for the 'dang gui'... cause me this time kinda not really so susah =) at least hv a nice sleep~ no need pain until wake up d ><" 

Luckily did get enough sleep~ just on Sunday Nite.. parents come back from TW by nite flight, then sis quite worry i drove alone.. so company me to go airport.. make it quite late for me to reach home because had to send her home 1st~ Monday work that time kinda blur + headache~ hehe, still~ nite time go watch movie with parents and sleep around 4 hours... then wake up early morning to send my dad to airport.. coz so fast he need to go back to hometown already... gonna miss him as he will only back here again next year Jan... too used to it he will be here for almost every 2 weeks or at least once per mth.. now need wait so long.. feel a bit sad somehow ~ 

Something need to jod down is.. sometime something really need get a right ppl to talk with.. then only you may see thru it or relief.. although the belief is still there, just suddenly walk out from the mist... =) 

But now, wat i think most important for me is.. i need to find out the true me, understand myself more, as i really 'forgot' myself for too long.. sometimes will ask, is that me? Is that really what i wan? etc etc.. if self also cant understand self, how to expect ppl to understand u? (or who k?) hehehe~ n i will always try my best.. to k those i love & around me.. =) n my '热情'.. i really lost it for so long~ make me always no mood to organize or become lazy~~ always give self own reason is, old liao ~ cant really think, lazy to think or handle.. NO! i still very young le~~ right? Haha~ 


Both of them 1st time sit this~ so enjoy eh ^^ 

My nephew bday cake~ very nice ^^


2 comments:

  1. There's no "OLD" definition at any age as long as yourself the one who feel "young"

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaka~ i think mostly is becoz i LAZY liao~~ hahaha~

    ReplyDelete