Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

Game?!

Haha.. recently my FB.. almost full of RO 2 information.. so.. last week started the BETA version.. me sure kena join to try har lor~ 

so far is ok one, actually giv me the feel is almost same as other on9 game.. just the special is .. u will feel use to it due to is still all those 'old' monster, n my gang is inside.. =) at least, not playing alone? Hehe.. n.. really wait for so long.. after.. 8 yrs? finally the 2nd version is here.. so ~ this few days is like got time also go in n play~ hahaa~ n luckily.. the closed beta is going to end on wed.. ~ so let self crazy for another next 2 days~ 

Actually, is good time to have this to fill my time.. recently, lots & lots memory is coming back to my mind.. like simple as tomorrow - sultan public holiday.. dunno why, suddenly everything come into my mind.. i thought my memory is not so well? always cant remember here n there.. but, why i still can remember, last year d that time, im with who, & what we are doing... haha.. mayb is a christmas .. n my company event is going to start again.. the xmas gift exchange session~~ n.. my 3 snowman dolls are still hanging in my car.. it makes me can still remember.. a sweet memory =) with a bit bitter feel... 

anyway... talk about the company event, really need find a time to go to buy it.. hehe.. hv to make my mind & my mood up~ to wait for the christmas coming ~ no matter how, when come to tis season, when u looks around the decoration,  & the song around, u will feel happy SOO easily~ so.. this yr still thinking wan to hv any events or not? if yes.. donno now only start prepare will too late or not? Haha.. n hv to control myself..so that i will not lost myself in the YES ~~ shopping too much =X 

Somehow.. recently found actually i like to 'think', to 'imagine', some of the situation. Use the word 'If', 'If I do this, what will happen next', 'if i do that, will i get wat i wan?' etc etc.. just so sad that, i still yet to hv to courage to 'start', or to 'work on' what im thinking on this 'if'.. they said, LEO shd b kinda 'bravo'? n trying or getting what they want.. or like someone said.. just the 'will' or the 'want' not strong enough to make me to try on it? Or i just too worry on the failure?  Haha.. or maybe i should just dun care n try on it? Yeah.. then even fail also without regret.. 

To clear myself out of the mist, and be clear what i would like to aim on... then be firm on what i want~

No comments:

Post a Comment