Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Hometown - Day 1

My Hometown - Sandakan

Finally, get back to here again, with a very tired condition... why? hehe.. just the flight TOO earlier as 2am already wake up to prepare to go to airport.. think that mayb can get some rest while on the plane, somehow help my sis to take care one of the children, still, manage to nap a while as the little kid was too tired also, and luckily, all of them not having problem on taking plane.. as consider very good boy / gal didnt 扭计 at the plane...

Reached Sdk around 9 something, go back to the house to see my grandma 1st. Really, very different as last year she still can walk around, cook for me and sitting there for TV, now, totally cant.. as only can 'sleep' on the bed and lying there to do everything..

then go out for 'breakfast', hehe.. consider 2nd meal of the day as before go to airport we already ate something... sure, foods that we must have it when we are here - lemon水, 烧卖 and also 湿炒面 (有点像西马的滑蛋河, but still there is a bit different..hehe~)... then nvr have a time to take a rest, go to the town area for my hair cut & help my parent do some banking~

wow... really long time didnt go to the town here.. still, a lot of '外劳', if u ask me, any 'sulu's here? Definitely there are ... just for us, they are just the people working around, no harm n nothing much so special... but you must be VERY becareful with your own belongings - especially your purse / bag because a lot 扒手s there.. hehe.. so.. my dad park the car & we walked around to few banks.. hehe.. actually the town area not so big.. if compared.. maybe like ss15, so walk not really so far also. But maybe i really long time didnt walk, so will feel tired n if compared my dad.. he really can walk so fast @@"

while doing the banking, thanks to my dad as he knew some of the officer there, so happen that there is a lady helping my dad to do the transaction, and we talked about 'unit trust' again.. i tried to understand more from her, and she is very nice, explain so much details to me~ really make me OPEN eye, as more information i got and understand about this thing ^^ hehe... if she is my KL agent.. then sure i will really to try  something out with her!

so.. after all these, mum bring me to go to one of my aunty's saloon here, she used to cut my hair since im young.. so i also just let her do my cutting as i just want to maintain my short hair.. cant think any style on it.. just only 1 condition.. please help cut my front part shorter.. then.. i regret already... hehehe... i think i let her do my front hair TOO short already.. because when she asked me, is there enough shorter? i think for a while & said.. NO, kaka.. end up, really SO short until now i also dunno how to 'put' it properly... hahaha~ but nvm.. i think very fast its grow ~ just prepared let ppl laugh on it when go back to KL~ and.. everyone now really said, i'm my mum's clone!! hahahaha~ overall.. i look at my face now.. only feel.. kinda funny!! lolz~

anyway... i started miss my long hair.. but i love the 'feel' im having the short hair~ hahaha.. so .. after 2 mths.. lets see how, if i decided not to cut it, then very soon, you will see the long hair Winter again~ ho ho ~

In the end of the day.. really exhausted and due to the time here, a bit different if compared to west malaysia, around 6pm already all dark, so we had my dinner & after the HK drama (long time no go for AsXro too!!), direct go to bed & sleep tight~~

But.. dunno why.. mayb is too tired or watever.. my mood not really excited if compare to last time. Also, even cousin wanna play with me, i also say NO to her.. then she looks so disappointed.. ><" but then my sis 3 kids & the my youngest cousin here enjoy very well here as they played with each other non stop!! hahaha.. see them playing around also consider 1 kind of enjoyment?

No matter how, still need to take a look on them while playing because they are really too young.. happened that my sis 2 son kena rotan due to TOO naughty, haha... the eldest son 'distribute' all the vitamin candy (almost a whole new bottle) among 3 kids, my sis was very angry as the vitamin not advise to eat too much a day... then the younger son accidently 'lock' himself in the room and end up make everyone so worry ... luckily manage to find a key and rescue him out from the room.

Overall, a very tired Day 1, with a new hair style of me. =)

~飞机上, 在我腿上睡着了的小瓜~

~不肯睡觉的小瓜~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment